Jimmy Choo Color of the Mahala??

Feb 19, 2007
The Mahala is available is what colors? And what leathers? Photos too please.

I am just beginning my research into this style and cannot find a reference thread stating this.

Also, when was this tyle introduced?

And do you suspect the Mahala to go on sale at jimmychoo.com soon, if so, when and for how much?

Thanks a bunch!

I would imagine the week after Thanksgiving is when we will start seeing the first round of sales. I know there is a Cruise party going on @ the Chicago Boutique on Nov 29th, and that was to be the launch of Cruise and announcing sales.

So far the Mahala has been released in Red, Black, Electric Blue, Purple (aubergine) , White, Bronze, Silver (champagne) and then the patent colors such as cognac, sage, liquid patent (plum) and various exotic skins (jungle python and anaconda black & white) There was also a green (Kelly) croc and a purple croc as well.

I would imagine the patent's will go on sale (cognac, sage & liquid patent) Maybe the plum (aubergine) black & if there are any electric blue left. They typically start at 30% and then the remaining will go to 50%.

Keep an eye on this forum and it you will know when it happens. It is a FEEDING FRENZY :bagslap:

The Mahala is available is what colors? And what leathers? Photos too please.

I am just beginning my research into this style and cannot find a reference thread stating this.

Also, when was this style introduced?

And do you suspect the Mahala to go on sale at jimmychoo.com soon, if so, when and for how much?

Thanks a bunch!

ladysalesrep195 - The first Mahala I saw was in 2006, but I am not sure if that was the first year. The sale starts in end of November/ start of December, and usually it is 30% off. If there are any left, they may go to 50% off. But if you don't see what you want on the website, please call a boutique. They will ship, and often do pre-sales the week before.