went to LUSH today...

to_the_nines

May 10, 2007
to spend $13 on lemony flutter only to walk you with $66 worth of products! i didn't realize that the limited edition holiday stuff was in already. so here's the damage:

snow fairy (large)
1/4lbs of snowcake (free w/ snow fairy)
flosty glitter bubble bar
holiday bubble bar
chrismas kisses bubble bar
wiccy magic muscle massage bar
lemony flutter (can't live w/o it)

they had the new soild perfumes, may have to pick up the champaign snow showers solid perfume. so if you like the holiday collection, now's a good time to buy, they have some good specials going on. they hubby's not going to be too happy tho, i also spent over $100 at sephora...

^^^Lush is a bath & body store that (I think) started in Europe and has only recently come to the States (again, I think, LOL!)

They have really great natural products, from soaps to shampoos, facial cremes, and really cool bath products, like fizzies for the tub.

http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/index.html?lang=en_US&dlang=en

There are several in the LA area (BH, Santa Monica, LA), you should check them out!!

ooohh... have fun at lush tomorrow!!! it's such a fun store, and the associates are great, i guess that's why i have a hard time sticking to my budjet. i'm a sucker for anything sweet or spicy, so the holiday products are my favorite! i wish that i took advantage of some of thier other sales, but couldn't bare the thought of spending any more $$$ than i already did. oh well, next time. good thing the store is a 30 minute drive from my house. i would be broke if it were any closer!

I want to like LUSH, but I'm turned off by the SLS's in most of their shampoos and conditioners. Also, have they raised their prices a lot recently? Everything there seems so much more expensive.

from what i've heard, they are trying to stop using SLS in their products. you would think think that a company that trys to be "green" wouldn't be using them. but i still love thier products.