Jimmy Choo San Francisco JC Cruise Party and Presale

salerno182

Oct 26, 2006
And so it begins....

I just came back from the San Francisco Jimmy Choo. And the Cruise Party is here...REMEMBER IT'S A PRESALE for the December Sale too!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 29 5-8 pm
Cocktails to be Served

San Francisco Boutique in Bloomingdales
RSVP 415-856-5431

All purchases will include complimentary shipping and gift wrap

Hope all you Bay Area Choo Girls can make it. I know I'll be there with my Choos on! :P

And so it begins....

I just came back from the San Francisco Jimmy Choo. And the Cruise Party is here...REMEMBER IT'S A PRESALE for the December Sale too!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 29 5-8 pm
Cocktails to be Served

San Francisco Boutique in Bloomingdales
RSVP 415-856-5431

All purchases will include complimentary shipping and gift wrap

Hope all you Bay Area Choo Girls can make it. I know I'll be there with my Choos on! :P

Did you see the patchwork python Radiant? It is calling to me. You are so lucky to live near a boutique. We are supposed to get one in Seattle some time in 2008.

Did you get pre-sold on anything? Were there some good shoe deals?

Always happy to help out a fellow Choo lover. :flowers:

My SA, Eric, said they won't know what goes on sale until a few days before presale. But he said he will try to let me know as soon as he can.

And as soon as I know, I'll definitely make sure to pass along the good news. :graucho:

^ It IS sale time again and I still think you should consider the Ring! A bit smaller than the Ramona, a bit larger than the Riki, a great drop length....you would love it! :heart: I think it's quietly become one of those staple bags for most of here, just about all of us seem to have it! :tup:

^ It IS sale time again and I still think you should consider the Ring! A bit smaller than the Ramona, a bit larger than the Riki, a great drop length....you would love it! :heart: I think it's quietly become one of those staple bags for most of here, just about all of us seem to have it! :tup:

ITA - you can even modify the strap to make it a crossbody, for those days when the arms are full of babies!

I hope you girls have fun in SF. Or at your local boutiques. Too bad my wallet can't afford this. Make sure to post pictures so I can feel like I was part of the sale too. Maybe I should point my BF and parents in the JC boutique direction.