Chanel in London or Europe PRICES please

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Hi, I'm a Chanel virgin (have been a Chloe, Balenciaga, etc...girl up 'til now), but I'm now really really wanting a Chanel, most likely a reissue 227 :love: (black or metallic black, if I can find one).

I would love to find out prices for the reissue 227 & 228, the jumbo classic in caviar and patent.

Does anyone know the prices of them in Europe, in particular London? (any other European cities welcome, in case my sisters visit these cities (they currently live in London, whereas I'm in Australia)

Thanks in advance!
:heart:

Hi, I went to Chanel in Selfridges Manchester and saw the 227 reissue in black distressed calfskin. It was £1195. This will be the same price for Chanel in Selfridges London. Hope this helps.

Thanks girls! :ty:

That sounds cheaper than here, and I'd get 15% VAT back (I think...

Honeybunch did you see the reissue a while ago or recently? Thanks again!

I wonder what other colours are available in London :shame: (although I think black is the way to go for the first Chanel...

Thanks again Honeybunch! I was in Selfridges in London in August, didn't even occur to me then to look at Chanel :noggin:
AND I was in Chanel Paris also...*sigh* so silly of me! I didn't know about sizes then...

Thanks again Honeybunch! I was in Selfridges in London in August, didn't even occur to me then to look at Chanel :noggin:
AND I was in Chanel Paris also...*sigh* so silly of me! I didn't know about sizes then...

No problem! In Chanel at Selfridges Manchester they had a couple of metallics - gold and silver I think - in the reissues.

I wonder if there's a bigger range in the Chanel store itself, is it on Sloane Street? My sister works at Burberry's headquarters...may ask her to check it out :idea: I doubt the price would be different though, right?