I need help from tPfers! Please help.

lv_forever

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I posted earlier about my jumbo caviar flap that had no sheen. I did talk to my mom (it's my b-day present to her) about it (didn't tell her I bought it) and it seems that she likes the sheen and or gold hardware.
I am heartbroken!
I am flying down to LA tomorrow and I was wondering if I could exchange at the Saks Chanel boutique over there (either the one w/ the sheen or gold hardware or both)? Is that possible? If so, does anyone know a nice SA I can talk to?
Please help. This was supposed to be my mom's first Chanel and I want to make it perfect.

TIA!!

if you pruchase from Saks, as long as you have receipt and is w/n their exchange period (60 days if i remember correctly), i don't think there's a problem. But I'd advice you call the store first to see if they can hold one for you before you pay a visit. Good Luck!

Thank you Classic Chic.

I think I can return it at Saks, but I still need some SA names in Los Angeles area...
Should I post this in a different section?
I am not getting many responses... and I really need to take care of this ASAP before my mom leaves the country for vacation...

I believe Joo or Kim both work in the CHanel boutique and are excellent. Martha is the SA i usually go to, she works in Marni, but is great and will do bend over backwards to help you out.