My coach has faded!

I have a black on black signature gallery tote that I only got in may and it is already fading and obviously i'm upset because i spent over $300 on it (scratch that my boyfriend did). Do you think they'd replace it? Its only 6 months old

I carry a white baby cloth w/ me (like a burp cloth) and cover my bag in the car so that it is not exposed to sun when it isnt necessary. Your bag WILL get sun exposure from walking outside, but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this. I just checked w/ my neighbor after reading your post as she is an avid collector of expensive designer purses....she owns 4 Coach black signature purses, and this has not happened to her AS OF YET she said! BUT, she also carries the white baby cloth and covers her bags in the car as well.....who do you think I got THAT advice from??? LOL
That's a good idea...I remember one day I took my choc. carly to a football game that my little sister was cheering at and it was really sunny, and I felt like a real ass caz the whole time I was thinking, "oh no...carly's gonna fade.."

I have a black on black signature gallery tote that I only got in may and it is already fading and obviously i'm upset because i spent over $300 on it (scratch that my boyfriend did). Do you think they'd replace it? Its only 6 months old
At the store level, no. Send it in for evaluation and they might.

I had a non-signature jacquard fabric Coach clip hobo from 2002 that faded where my arm rubbed it when I walked. So friction and sunlight will fade black fabric.