Waterloo Outlet Anyone? :)

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Has anyone gone to the Waterloo, NY outlets recently? I was wondering what sorts of things they had right now. Some are saying there are lots of ergos, and some are saying that Waterloo actually carries a lot of signature.

Does anyone know if they have any sig. stripe totes right now? I know for awhile they had the sig. stripe in khaki/punch.

So can anyone help me? TIA:heart:

haha I just saw in your other thread you're going on sat. Maybe you should tell ME what they have! :lol:
Awesome! Yes, I will do that! I'll make a mental note and post a thread of what they have tomorrow night! Oooo!! I can't wait to see what they have! I'm thinking either a sig. tote if they have one, and if they have nothing that's structured in sig, I'll get my first Coach leather bag...hehehe! :yahoo:

Miles is great! The people that do the tastings are so sweet!

I went to the waterloo outlet today... wanted a bag for my mom and picked up this GORGEOUS teal satchel for myself. But I didn't buy them because....

They hired me for Sat and Sun next week! hahaha. So they told me they had plenty of the bags I wanted and I should wait.