Euston Association!

This is my Euston in Olive & Khaki. I absolutely love it. :love:

FrankiePMulberryEuston.gif
FrankiePMEustonside.gif
FrankiePMEustonback.gif

FrankieP, I saw this bag in both the oak and chocolate colours yesterday :heart:

Not surprised that you love it, and I can't believe that you are the only proud owner here!

I love your bag , are mulberry still making them ??

If so how much are these to buy , are they a big bag and weigh tons?

I'm not FrankieP, but I saw these in two different colourways in Bicester y'day. Either darwin oak, or darwin chocolate. If I remember correctly, they both had the canvas webbing in a sort of sand/beige colour (I'm sure there is an official name for it - but no idea what it is :shame:smile:

They were really dinky - no where near as big as I had imagined, yet still really spacious inside. Size wise, definately smaller and neater than the Roxanne or Belgrave styles - yet still quite substantial - looking. Although darwin, they didn't appear heavy at all to me. The best thing was, they were heavily reduced - I think around the £250 mark :nuts:

Hopefully FrankieP will be able to answer more specifically, but I hope that helps. Lovely bags though, I really liked the style.

Hallo, they're not as heavy as the Roxanne, and Alycat's right that they're a great size. They're 30cm long, so the same size and shape as an LV Speedy 30 which is pretty much the most popular everyday bag. I've been using mine for the last few days and can fit in everything I need.. large ring Agenda (A5 sized, and thick), small ring Agenda, Mini Pochette, large hairbrush, pouch with a 60Gb iPod and headphones in it. If I arrange everything right I could fit a small waterbottle in there too. The shoulderstrap is great as I always have heavy bags from carrying everything around with me! :tup:

Tara, sorry, but I'm not familiar enough with this one, and the pics aren't that great (or enough of them anyway) It's ending soon isn't it - wonder what they've set the reserve at?

Having said that, they had this exact colour at Bicester the other day - I'm sure it was about £250, and I know they do mail order. Would definately be a safer bet if you're interested?

It's finished now, but you couldn't tell from those pics anyway. There are fake Eustons out there, I've seen a couple on ebay. Just be sure to get some good close-up pics of the gold leaf Mulberry stamp, the rivets, the inside disc (which may or may not have a number on the back), and beware anything bearing 026904 on the back of the tag.