I Have Finally Found a Birkin with a Shoulder Strap and It is the ...

Hi All - Here are some pics of my new gold clemence 34 lindy. It is side by side with a rose dragee swift 30 lindy that belongs to a fellow tpfer. And of course, my beloved cyclamen 35 birkin. On Monday the 34 parchemin lindy!!

Thanks for putting up with all my noisy exuberance over the lindy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=295026&stc=1&d=1195232594

Attachments

• lindys 024%25.JPG
    lindys 024%25.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 353
  • lindys 015%25.JPG
    lindys 015%25.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,489
  • lindys 013%25.JPG
    lindys 013%25.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 505
  • lindys 012%25.JPG
    lindys 012%25.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 347
  • lindys 014%25.JPG
    lindys 014%25.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 373
H'Bird-although I have seen it IRL, but I can't help but to tell you how gorgeous the gold Lindy is. :yahoo:
It looks so good on you and I am thrilled that you got it! :woohoo:and yes the cyclamen birkin is TDF too..sorry I kept on molesting your Birkin yesterday :smile:
I can't wait till you get your parchiment Lindy. It's such a pretty color IRL.
And yes I do agree that you need a RD Lindy as well :love:

Off topic - here is a pic to help see what the rose dragee color is -

the rose dragee swift lindy is next to a cyclamen epsom and also there is a white pad in the pic.

The rose dragee is like an extremely dilute cyclamen, having slight violet undertone, not a dilute fuchsia with pink undertone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lindys 004%25.JPG
    lindys 004%25.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 461
H'Bird-although I have seen it IRL, but I can't help but to tell you how gorgeous the gold Lindy is. :yahoo:
It looks so good on you and I am thrilled that you got it! :woohoo:and yes the cyclamen birkin is TDF too..sorry I kept on molesting your Birkin yesterday :smile:
I can't wait till you get your parchiment Lindy. It's such a pretty color IRL.
And yes I do agree that you need a RD Lindy as well :love:

Thank you Catabie - your 34 rose dragee lindy looked amazing on you. Of course, the fact that you are holy moly gorgeous and had on Christian Loubatins [spelling?] might have helped the H brand along.

Wow you weren't kidding that you were in a Lindy mood!! Congratulations, the Gold is absolutely stunning and perfect for you. Looking forward to seeing the parchemein as well, as I don't think I have yet seen a Lindy in that color.

I may be mistaken, but I think the full leather Lindys are in Swift and Clemence only.

You are correct, Clemence, Swift and Croc. I have several but wear the Clemence Lindys more often. My brighter colors are all Swift, which I'm not thrilled with for every day. I love the 2 matte crocs that I bought a couple of weeks ago or was it last week. My poor little dog is having continuous seizures and drugged on phenobarb and valium. I am holding him 24/7 until he see the doggy neurologist Monday. I am only sleeping 1-2 hours a night so forgive my mistake, Couldn't check my inventory on exact leather.

Thank you Raz, mnpurselover, luv2shophandbags, CynNYC.

melliesmom - i hope your poor little doggie is going to get better. It is so awful when they are sick.

Yes, the croco also. Matt croco is much softer than the shiny glazed, and I think this is a special, even softer croco for the lindy.

They had a croco lindy a few weeks ago at a reception at my local boutique. Since I wasn't even looking at lindys at the time, I don't remember the price. Any idea what they cost at the boutique?

Congrats H*bird. Your Lindy's and Birkin are absolutely stunning. I just got a Lindy the other day and I'm head over heels with the design and convenience of it. It's such a great bag.

The crocs are around 22k or 14,700 € for 30's.

The croc on a Lindy is actually called supple croc, and while it is matte in finish as well, they actually consider it to be a totally different skin than "regular" matte croc. I am not sure what they did to it to get it soft like that, but honestly it feels totally delicious!!!