Help Me Find Bag Seen on Dirty Sexy Money!

searcherofbag

Nov 15, 2007
I was watching "Dirty Sexy Money" last night (11/14), and the Zoe McLellan character (Lisa George, Nick's wife), had a bag that my fiance went CRAZY for, indicating that this bag or one similar might make a good Christmas gift.

Did anybody watching happen to notice it? It is a shoulder bag, close to the body, shaped like a square/rectangle. The strap is round.

Any help finding said bag would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

sort of sounds like an anna corinna city bag
18766-viewsize300-front.jpg

Yea... I was totally thinking that...

There was a waaaay more expensive version of this bag, it was available on shopbop.com, but now it is not on there anymore.

I believe the DWP movie bag was knocked off of this bag.

for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the designer

Have you had any luck finding this bag???? I haven't had any luck.
I was watching "Dirty Sexy Money" last night (11/14), and the Zoe McLellan character (Lisa George, Nick's wife), had a bag that my fiance went CRAZY for, indicating that this bag or one similar might make a good Christmas gift.

Did anybody watching happen to notice it? It is a shoulder bag, close to the body, shaped like a square/rectangle. The strap is round.

Any help finding said bag would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

I am emailing from South Africa:wlae: and we are slightly behind with the Dirty Sexy Money series - I went mental when I saw the bag that "Lisa George" was carrying (the big square one, with the round corner handle) - did anyone manage to track it down ? I have a friend flying in from the States in 2 weeks time and would love to try and get it.