Muffin wants a Medor.....

I never knew Muffin was a clutch kitty! :graucho:

I must say it would suit her, though. I will always recommend gals try out being "a clutch gal" for a week! Get something you LOVE, and "make it work" for a whole week. No exceptions. You'll find it's easier than you think, and very chic.

Hmmmmm Muffin could even start a thread and post every day to show her progress!! I bet by the end of it, she's even be a day-clutch girl. Go for it!!! :yahoo:

I love the medor and it really fits alot. It is very rock and roll though!
Have you aslo considered the Kelly longue? I think that is also one hot clutch!...and maybe alittle more S'Mom??

Maharani clutch is SO gorgeous.....but that one I DO remember trying in Alaska last year, DQ and HG almost fell over laughing. It was too long for me.....gah! And I think it's so beautiful.

No, the Medor is not for Muffin I'm afraid. She's more a Puccini kitty vs a Spinal Tap kitty......

I've just come back from H and there was a brown Troika Jige! I saw the Medor clutch last week for the first time IRL, (it was gone today) it's gorgeous, but I was surprised at how big it is, for some reason I imagined it to be smaller, and also, I held it, and it's VERY heavy!

Oh MAN.......I'll bet that's a beauty! But I think the Troika might rub off being held so close to the body all the time????

Rubbing off hummmm... I fondled the plume and the hair is really really soft but also so short, and lies flat. It could be a risk. How about I let you know sometime soon;)

WOOHOOO, ENCORE........keep me posted. There IS one troika Jige that could be mine but the other thing is that I don't want anything too dressy....I already have the Black Chamonix Kelly Elan that I adore. So, I'm concerned that the Troika in the black would be too schmancy......

WOOHOOO, ENCORE........keep me posted. There IS one troika Jige that could be mine but the other thing is that I don't want anything too dressy....I already have the Black Chamonix Kelly Elan that I adore. So, I'm concerned that the Troika in the black would be too schmancy......

they maybe muffin should go with this;

0982_1.JPG