Dior's Fairytale Inspiration - Midnight Poison Muse A Contemporary Cinderella (VIDEO)

I can't hear the music as I'm at work but I love the ad! And that dress, oh Galliano, would you make my weddingdress when I get married some day??:yes::angel:

I actually didn't like the Midnight Poison that much.. I got one of those test-size perfumes with my magazine, and I disappointed. It's maybe too... I don't know what, but I didn't like it. And I usually love Dior's perfumes. :sad: But maybe I'll just wear those old ones :yes: (favorite: Dior Addict:heart:)

I can't hear the music as I'm at work but I love the ad! And that dress, oh Galliano, would you make my weddingdress when I get married some day??:yes::angel:

I actually didn't like the Midnight Poison that much.. I got one of those test-size perfumes with my magazine, and I disappointed. It's maybe too... I don't know what, but I didn't like it. And I usually love Dior's perfumes. :sad: But maybe I'll just wear those old ones :yes: (favorite: Dior Addict:heart:)

omg Dior Addict is my number one too ! :yahoo: