Car portraits

ok ladies, seriously, it's one thing to lust after your bags, now I have to lust after your cars too?!

mystiletto
, I love your bag and your jacket, such a beautiful cut on you!

bunkie your sloane looks so much more behaved than mine, mine is rarely closed and usually flopping all over the place :P

Thanks guys! I hope people will keep posting. I think the cool part will be the shared theme. It's like, since we can't all get together and post one big group shot, the next best I guess is to have a shared theme/background setting! Oh, and BookerMoose - c'mon, that's no good reason for keeping from us! My car can be extremely hopeless and messy, most of the time!!

everyone,
fantastic pics!!
now i need to convince DH that i am not crazy when i try to take pics of bags in the car. already he tinks that i am for taking pics of food that we eat...:rolleyes:

gosh, it must be such a singaporean habit to take pics of our food, kopibaby and ms piggy. just to let you know i am totally guilty of the same thing and i know it's off topic, but here's my fav shot of a sushi breakfast i had in tokyo earlier this year! :shame:

Breakfast close up.JPG

How about a bus picture instead? I don't own a car but I want to play!

And sorry for the political message if it offends anyone but I think it adds to the San-Francisco-public-transportation-credibility of it all.

Attachments

• ATT188677.jpg
    ATT188677.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,050
Love everyone's pics!! Thanks for the fun thread, Bunkie!!
OT, but armcandyaddict, that sushi looks oh so yummy!!

Finally took a pic of my dear ebano campana.:shame:

Attachments

• ebano campana Nov 2007 resized.JPG
    ebano campana Nov 2007 resized.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 1,071
kopibaby - I hope that means there is a car portrait to come!
ms piggy - I do that all the time. In fact, I have a food blog and take my camera with me wherever I go.
hovercraftier - can I just say, I love that pic! It has a lot of character. And the ball bag is so very lovely.
Mid- the way your lovely ebano Campana reflects light at that angle gives it a beautiful sheen. You can totally tell the bag is new! I love the shape and you seem to have it filled just the right amount.

Ooh ooh, I want to see more, guys!!

Beutiful pictures everyone! What a great thread!
Bunkie your ferro sloane looks silver in daylight. It's incredible with this bag. Every pic I see there is always a different shade of grey and now silver!

How about a bus picture instead? I don't own a car but I want to play!

And sorry for the political message if it offends anyone but I think it adds to the San-Francisco-public-transportation-credibility of it all.

Great picture. I just recently stopped taking the bus/subway because I changed jobs. I really miss public transportation. So I can really appreciate this picture. It shows that BV looks great anywhere!