unexpected purchase at lv takashimaya

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
:yahoo:i am overjoyed! as some of you know, i am spending my anniversary week with dh here in tokyo. prior to coming here, he already gave me a lockit horizontal as a present. so i told him, no more shopping for bags here. besides, it's really cheaper in hong kong. well, the other day, i just went inside the lv store in ginza and saw that they have the damier sophie again. i left without buying it. but of course, i couldn't stop thinking about it. so this morning, i went to lv takashimaya in futako tamagawa. they have the bag!!! i was going to buy it when i realized i didn't have my passport on me (i need it to get the tax refund). so they put it on hold and i am picking it up tomorrow morning (with my passport, of course)!!!!
i wasn't expecting to like it but it's a perfect small bag for going around town. it fits my cellphone, ludlow and compact perfectly. even dh says, it's a good deal since it's only sold in japan (this i'm not so sure about since i think it's also available in hawaii) and the price is really good esp with my tourist tax refund.
sorry, i am soo excited that i had to share. will take pics tomorrow when i pick it up. can't wait to share my newest baby with all of you.

thanks john and inlovewithvuit. i am having a fantastic time eating here in tokyo. too bad i can't have sushi since i am pregnant with baby number 2. but there is no limit to the amount of soba, udon and tempura that i can eat. haha. i will post pics asap!

thanks john and inlovewithvuit. i am having a fantastic time eating here in tokyo. too bad i can't have sushi since i am pregnant with baby number 2. but there is no limit to the amount of soba, udon and tempura that i can eat. haha. i will post pics asap!
Congrats on both the Sophie & the pregnancy!!! Cant wait to see pics...:woohoo:

Congrats!
It's good to know that the Sophie is still available; I'm going to ask my dad to look for it when he goes back to Japan. :smile:
I miss real Japanese udon; it's my favorite!