My new Carly's sitting in my closet all wrapped up...

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
...my hubby bought it for me for my birthday (December 8th) and I want it now! :P I'm trying so hard not to open up that huge gorgeous Coach box, and all of the Carly talk on this forum is making it hard for me. I know how sad I'll be if I don't have a present to open on the day of though, so I'm going to wait as long as I can.

What's the longest you've waited to use a new Coach bag?

Congrats!! I don't know if I could wait either......once I learned how to re-tie the bow nothing is safe!!

And the longest I've waited to use a bag was about a week when I bought my chocolate Carly. I wasn't used to large bags so I carried it around the house trying to figure if I wanted to keep it or exchange it for the medium.

I too have to be patient! My bday is December 11, and there is a british tan gallery tote, matching wristlet and bleecker wallet waiting for me!! Happy December birthday, fellow Sagittarius!:tup:

Oh its killing me, I have a new Miranda in Bordeaux, and a clay gigi sitting all wrapped up in the closet and I can't touch them until Christmas....The SA at the store blew my fiance' surprise when we walked into the store to buy a wristlet and he said oh Sir your Miranda is here. I looked at my fiance who looked at the SA who then turned as red as the miranda:busted.....and I was jumping for joy.....and demanded to see it. All the SA's stood around because they only had a the Black Miranda on display and never saw the Bordeaux Miranda....she is gorgeous...and NOW she sits in the closet , way back in the closet with gigi, not to be seen til December 25th.....Well the store ended up giving me a wristlet 1/2 price for the ruined surprise....yeah dear fiance' was a bit upset.....I have been waiting since Early August for the bag....too too long....He is making me suffer....

Congrats to you!!!

My medium chocolate siggy Carly is with my grandmother. I gotta wait til Christmas. I wonder what I'll be opening first...

I don't now how I'm going to last. The good thing is... I work at Barnes & Noble which is about 5 doors up from the Coach boutique. And since we opened, I saw maybe 3 women carrying a shopping bag and I havne't seen a Carly yet. Thank goodness! I don't want anyone cramping my style at Barnes & Noble in Whitehall, PA! :smile:

The longest I've ever waited before using a new bag? Um...2 hours!! If I buy it, I'll be wearing it! That's why I can't even get my "christmas present" until almost Christmas, its just killing me because I have a $220 store credit to use. Good luck and at least you only have to wait until Dec. 8, and not the 25th!

The longest I've ever waited before using a new bag? Um...2 hours!! If I buy it, I'll be wearing it! That's why I can't even get my "christmas present" until almost Christmas, its just killing me because I have a $220 store credit to use. Good luck and at least you only have to wait until Dec. 8, and not the 25th!

Honestly I RARELY use new Coach bag immediately, what if I have buyer's remorse?

The earliest I used a bag was the scarf tote Summer '07. I IMMEDIATELY went home and put my stuff in it for a whole week.

Congrats on your new bag, Happy early Birthday to ya!

I would be soooooooo tempted to just open that baby up and put it on my shoulder!! Good Luck
I hope you can hold out!!