My new wallet on a chain - I don't know the style name

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi gals,
I wanted to share my new wallet on a chain!
1976637837_31e4ddd199_o.jpg

1976641153_ca74738cdd_o.jpg

1976644049_20ea07ba47_o.jpg

1976646025_6d2f196222_o.jpg

I'm trying to find the style and when it was made, can any of you gals help me? Is it made of leather? What is the type of finish on this? I bought it from Neiman's today.

Thanks!
Mich

Congrats! I just got my exact same wallet on chain in the mail the other day. I got it through Neiman Marcus catalog quick order.

I got so many compliments when I took it into the Chanel boutique today. My SA wasn't 100% sure on what type of leather it was, but she said it was most likely lambskin. :yes: Enjoy your new WOC!

oh yay! thanks ladies, i love it! so missisa, how do you like it so far? i wanted to upgrade from my lv pochette and this is definitely an upgrade :smile:

...so it IS lambskin? it has a unique crackle-like finish, i wonder how it was made...

oh yay! thanks ladies, i love it! so missisa, how do you like it so far? i wanted to upgrade from my lv pochette and this is definitely an upgrade :smile:

...so it IS lambskin? it has a unique crackle-like finish, i wonder how it was made...
I know exactly what you mean. When I got it in the mail, I was just touching it and staring at the leather, wondering how the heck they got it to have such a cool texture. I prefer the metallic black mystery leather of the wallet on chain than the metallic black lambskin on the reissue!

:drool:

I love it so far. It was definitely a splurge for something so small, but I know I will use it for evenings and club night outs. It can actually fit a fair amount of things inside!