Does anyone own a GPS?

Jan 4, 2006
I have been looking forever & finally took the plunge, it was hard parting with that much money that wasn't going to a bag :P but I ordered the Garmin 350 online, does anyone have it?

Not sure if this is what you mean, but we have a Magellan that we set on the dash of our older car for location, directions, etc. Our Highlander has a built-in screen GPS/map directions. I can't figure out how to operate them. Dh has to have them but he cusses them out when he hits the wrong button.

Yeah we have a Garmin Nuvi something-or-other also..it works really well. We used it last weekend in LA and it made it SO much easier driving around all those crazy streets!

I have been looking forever & finally took the plunge, it was hard parting with that much money that wasn't going to a bag :P but I ordered the Garmin 350 online, does anyone have it?

i work at best buy, and when i asked our car audio guys (they do gps, too) what nav system they would recommend, they said that the garmin line, model 350 and up, where all fantastic, so you chose well!