Regent and Moutarde: what do these colors look like?

bags'rus

Sep 5, 2007
The BV website lists that the medium veneta is available in these colors as well as several others. I am familiar with all but these two. I didn't see these two on the Colours thread. Perhaps I missed them.

Can anyone either post pics of bags in these colors or describe them.
TIA

Thanks Syma. I probably like ebano, nero and noce the best ( in that order). Green and yellow are a bit too seasonal for me, at these bag prices. Did they ever do the medium veneta in OP? I bit that would be pretty.

Apparently there was an OP Veneta with light pink patent stitching, but I've never seen it IRL. Here is a pic borrowed from liangxt's thread to give you an idea of the colour combo on an OP shopper bag

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 72
The BV website lists that the medium veneta is available in these colors as well as several others. I am familiar with all but these two. I didn't see these two on the Colours thread. Perhaps I missed them.

Can anyone either post pics of bags in these colors or describe them.
TIA

Saks.com just listed a veneta in Moutarde...it looks like a bright yellow. I too was wondering about regent.

The OP veneta with light pink stitching is gorgeous. I have not seen one in the stores for a long time though. You have to keep your eye on Ebay and see if one comes up.