Anyone feel the same? the feeling of novelty

Gelare

Oct 7, 2007
I dont know if there are many people who are like me, but I like the thought of carrying a different bag everytime I meet up with some old friends or acquaintances.
For example, I dont meet my boyfriend's female friends very often, but everytime I meet them, I like to carry a different LV bag, something they have never seen me carrying before.

Maybe that's because his gal friends are all *****y, maybe because I want them to be envious, and carrying a new LV bag each time will give them something better to talk about...
I dont know. anyone who is like this too? :confused1:

I am not...for one, I can't afford many brand bags (I only have two Coaches) but I don't choose what bag to carry based on what a certain individual saw me carrying the last time. I couldn't imagine finding time to even think about it, to be honest.

I guess for me, there are more important things to worry about when people who are crabbypants meet up with me, or individuals who I don't see very often. There is a lot more to a first impression than the bag in my hand, or on my shoulder.

Sorry, just my own opinion...

I dont know if there are many people who are like me, but I like the thought of carrying a different bag everytime I meet up with some old friends or acquaintances.
For example, I dont meet my boyfriend's female friends very often, but everytime I meet them, I like to carry a different LV bag, something they have never seen me carrying before.

Maybe that's because his gal friends are all *****y, maybe because I want them to be envious, and carrying a new LV bag each time will give them something better to talk about...
I dont know. anyone who is like this too? :confused1:

lol, well I guess to the "*****y" people, what you're doing makes sense, but for me, nah, I carry the same BH bag with me almost everyday. Only on when I go out I use a diff bag depending on what I'm wearing or my mood.

I don't do that. Basically, I use BH as my daily work bag, and I do not have a wide collection too, haha... :P But anyway, my gfs won't notice what bags I'm carrying unless they are LV lovers too. I just try to make sure that each one of my LV gets to be carried and not neglected.

If I tried to do that, I'd never be able to remember what bag I carried the time before! I'd have to keep a record. I choose my bag depending on what I'm wearing and what I'm doing. But if your BFs female friends are total beyotches, I can understand you wanting to do something to annoy them ... but don't forget, it's smarter to make friends than enemies.

I change bags but more according to outfits not people lol, I dont think i'd be able to keep up with what I wore seeing who! I just love changing bags! I don't want to neglect any of my babies - I'm weird like that! :wacko:

I only do that when I see my husband :censor::censor: biotch sister. She only carries fakes given to her for free. Can't stand her so I love rubbing it in like vinegar on a wound:graucho::supacool::woohoo:!

:roflmfao:

I sometimes switch bags when I'm seeing people I don't really like.(I really don't like some of my BF Friend's Girlfriends, they're just freakin' too :censor:smile: And it's nice to show off what I have and what they don't! :graucho:

I've done that ONCE when my brother and sister in law came to visit, since I rarely see them, I thought I'd show off my bags since I know my sister in law carried an LV the last time I saw her and I know my brother likes the finer things in life. But I think they noticed it a little too much....my brother was all like, "Look at all her LVs!" and "I wanna know how you can afford all those LVs! Have you been selling your body on the streets?" :roflmfao:

Now I'm more modest because I don't like people going, "Wah! Another LV?!"