Just When I Gave Up On A Turquoise 05 .....

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
O.K., it's not a turquoise 05 work like Marie G's or first class, but it is a lovely, lovely, in perfect condition turquoise 05 FIRST! Here is her introductory photo, along with all of her "first" siblings! This is a great evening for me on TPF - I haven't had a chance to post a lot on TPF lately, and DH is at a football game this evening, so I'm having a little glass of wine and catching up on TPF!

firsts4.jpg

firsts1.jpg

firsts2.jpg

firsts3.jpg

I am so happy to have a turquoise handbag - I had the turquoise coin purse, and I sold it on Ebay - the day after I listed the coin purse on Ebay, the turquoise first was there for a BIN price. It seemed like a premonition that I was supposed to sell the coin purse and buy the first! My husband laughs at me for some of my reasoning, but hey, it works for me!!!

WOW! I am speechless. Not sure what to say since I am in a trance looking at your gorgeous First collection:love:. There is one bag in there that I love so much and am hunting for! The First and the Work are my fav sizes! That view of your yard and the River is unbelievable! Wow! Must be wonderful to have that in your yard and to wake up to it everyday!

WOW! I am speechless. Not sure what to say since I am in a trance looking at your gorgeous First collection:love:. There is one bag in there that I love so much and am hunting for! The First and the Work are my fav sizes! That view of your yard and the River is unbelievable! Wow! Must be wonderful to have that in your yard and to wake up to it everyday!
Romie, which bag is it? I can help you look for it!!! There is nothing like a search to get me going!!! The work is my favorite style, and then the first. :smile:

Kay that is gorgeous!! I absolutely love your view! Is it a lake? The bag is gorgeous as well, but I'm in awe of your lovely backyard =). Fall is so beautiful in the Mid West!

Thanks deb and addicted! Deb, I think I'm getting dizzy looking at that photo too - or maybe it is because I haven't had anything to drink for so long and I drank that glass of wine too quickly!!!!