Whoa! I just noticed something . . . .

Ech. I can't stand Akon. There are so many songs where the artists used the tune of another older song. Good Charlotte's 'Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous' is one :yucky: I just can't remember the other song right now.

i don't like akon at all.

but enrique inglesis' song 'tired of being sorry' has the same lyrics and tune as band called, RINGSIDE...he ripped them off so bad...nothing sounds any different either.

This has been mentioned I believe many times before but stars are blind is really similar, bar for bar, to UB40's Kingston Town.

The only difference being, of course is that UB40 actually have talent, they're good singers and Kingston Town is a good song.

hahahaha, I LOVE Akon but..wow. Ashanti's new song is the same way, its almsot the same beat as another song...damn I forgot the name. But I cant stand Ashanti, most of her songs are remakes anyways, not to mention her ass cant sing at all!

This has been mentioned I believe many times before but stars are blind is really similar, bar for bar, to UB40's Kingston Town.

The only difference being, of course is that UB40 actually have talent, they're good singers and Kingston Town is a good song.

OMG! I just listened to Kingston Town and you're right! You would think Paris Hilton would of been able to afford something original.