anyone have a 25% off they aren't going to use

I got one of those cards in the mail these week. It caught me off guard because I've never received anything from Coach before. But is this 25% card good on only Winter 2007 items?

I'd love to use this card but I might not be able to. I'm working less hours because of school and I really shouldn't be spending money at the moment. I need to save up for Christmas. But it's sooooooo tempting!

I'm going to hop on the bandwagon and ask if anyone else also has a card to spare. I know exactly the purse I want but haven't made the commitment yet because of the price. Even people I know who have a few purses would comment that my choice is a little expensive. :sweatdrop: I'll write a heartfelt thank you note to the kind soul that decides to take pity on me. :graucho:

I went to a Coach Boutique today and the SA there denied there were any discount cards sent out! She just said that they don't have sales at Coach. The SA's here in AZ really aren't that helpful nor friendly. And unfortunately, we don't have any Coach Factory Outlets either. *sigh*

My sister's boyfriend recieved a card. I used it to buy bags for my sister and I. The stipulation at our boutique was that everything had to be rung up together and she took the coupon so we could not use it more thn once. It says the latter on the back of the card. The SA made a comment like, "This isn't like PCE".

I got the Signature Studded Gallery Tote in Brown!

It's like a coupon for the outlet buyers..

I'm not sure on it's specific name.. just be like.. I heard there was a card send out to coach buys specifically from outlets.. but I never received one.. :sad: