Jimmy Choo Two's company, three's a crowd?

Two's company, three's a crowd?

• I would NEVER buy more than one color in a bag

• I would if I liked it enough, but I haven't yet

• I have, but no more than two in one style

• What a rookie, LOL! I have more than two in the same style

Results are only viewable after voting.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Since we've been talking about this subject, I'd like to take a poll. Would you ever buy more than one color in a specific bag style...or have you?

I would and have done so. Once I like a style I have bought multiple colors. Tan biker Ramona...and red calf Ramona. Cognac LP Mahala, Poppy Mahala (shhhh!, no-one knows about this one), and soon to arrive Jungle Mahala.

What are your thoughts about this issue?

OK, I am hoping that cooler heads prevail from here on out and that my 2 Rikis and 2 Ring bags will be the only bags in those styles that I own so that was my vote....2 and 2 only! :P

I think if I did find another Ring or Riki at some point, I would part with one of the ones I have now. I honestly can't imagine having 3 bags in the same style, but never say never! And you know, if it's a style you love, why NOT have as many as you want?? :love:

Oh, and by the same token, I have 2 bags in the same material....burgundy biker leather. Just in a different style. But I much prefer the burgundy biker leather to the new Ring bags that just came out. Neither the yellow nor the perforated silver do anything for me....but I LOVE the burgundy biker leather! :heart:

I am really picky with bags:nogood:, so regardless of there being tons of bags on offer everywhere these days, I have difficulties finding the ones that I really like. So for me it makes sense to buy two of the same, in different colours and/or materials. Haven't done it yet though. The Sand Maddy has been on my mind lately, but although it's a mini Mahala, having a Mahala and a Maddy doesn't probably count as two of the same..?

I just answered that I haven't owned more than two of one bag style in the same color, but I just realized that I own three Balenciaga Firsts!:nuts: As for JC, I would definitely consider another Mahala, but it would have to be in a color that I didn't already own in any style.

I just answered that I haven't owned more than two of one bag style in the same color, but I just realized that I own three Balenciaga Firsts!:nuts: As for JC, I would definitely consider another Mahala, but it would have to be in a color that I didn't already own in any style.

So soon we forget :roflmfao:!

Every bag has a different personality even if they are the same bag but in different styles. A patent bag can look very different from a non patent bag even when they are the same style. SO yes I definitely think it's ok to have multiple bags in different colors.

I've never owned any JC's but I have two colors of Chanel reporters in brown and black, 2 Hermes Birkin 35cms- fuchsia and black and have owned MANY different LV speedy colors and styles. I would love to have multiple JCs!

I've never owned any JC's but I have two colors of Chanel reporters in brown and black, 2 Hermes Birkin 35cms- fuchsia and black and have owned MANY different LV speedy colors and styles. I would love to have multiple JCs!

I'll give you a couple of JC Bags for your Fuchsia Birkin:nuts::nuts::nuts:

I have limited myself to two of one style, and even then the second purchase is made after deep thought. Never regretted a second purchase yet. When I start thinking about a third I just remind myself about my wishlist and I am instantly cured from my temporary insanity!