LeSportSac L.A.M.B. Bag

electrostars

Oct 6, 2007
I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, I know this bag is LeSportSac so I figured this has to be the place? If not, I'm sorry!

A Friend sent this bag to me:

lamb.gif

I know that it's a Small Red Mega Print Hella Hobo bag..but that's all I know.
It's missing the charm, but she recently found the charm and is sending it to me.

Do any of you know what year it's from and maybe how much it might be worth?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :smile:

yes, this is a bag by LeSportsac. i believe it is from the summer of 2004. the value really depends if the charm is stilled attached, the condition of the bag and the placement. i am guessing $50.

i have the same bag.. and i paid like $80 for it on ebay last year :sad:

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised at how much the prices have dropped over the past year. Unfortunately, I think it is largely due to eBay being saturated with so many cheap fake bags that many people don't realize are fake, which in turn has devalued the real bags. :tdown:

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised at how much the prices have dropped over the past year. Unfortunately, I think it is largely due to eBay being saturated with so many cheap fake bags that many people don't realize are fake, which in turn has devalued the real bags. :tdown:

lambfashionista, i'm completely unfamiliar with the LSS L.A.M.B. prints and styles. Any resource you know of that does as good a job of cataloguing L.A.M.B. the way your Toki bag archive does?