I just got a great deal!!!

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
I just called Nordstrom to see if they have any Coach purses on sale and they have a Gigi in the whiskey color for .................. $324.90. Is that a great deal or what?

:nogood:I am soooooo excited, charged it to my credit card right away. I kept thinking that someone might grab it while I am on my way there. In this way, it is safe until I get there.

I just called Nordstrom to see if they have any Coach purses on sale and they have a Gigi in the whiskey color for .................. $324.90. Is that a great deal or what?

:nogood:I am soooooo excited, charged it to my credit card right away. I kept thinking that someone might grab it while I am on my way there. In this way, it is safe until I get there.

Shut up, really??? Isn't the retail on that bag $598???? I am going to Nordie's today, maybe I will be as lucky!

Really, is that the best deal you have heard, wow! The retail price is $658. Oh and the SA said there is another Legacy Leather Flap in black for $263.90. I just checked it out online and that retails for $528. I can only pick up my Gigi over weekend, will let you all know what I think.