Jimmy Choo New little JC Swing bag!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I've been meaning to post a pic of my newest baby. I needed a small dress bag and of course J Choo has the best! I found this little black suede bag with a huge gold chain and it is perfect. It is called JC15 on the JChoo.com site, but it is in the 06 catalogue and called the Swing.:love:

Attachments

• choo swing 001.jpg
    choo swing 001.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 70
  • choo swing 002.jpg
    choo swing 002.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 55
I've been meaning to post a pic of my newest baby. I needed a small dress bag and of course J Choo has the best! I found this little black suede bag with a huge gold chain and it is perfect. It is called JC15 on the JChoo.com site, but it is in the 06 catalogue and called the Swing.:love:

That'a cute. I agree Choo does great dress and evening bags! Do you have a pair of black suede kitten heels to wear with it?

Congrats, beautiful, classic evening bag with glamorous chain. I am looking to replace my DH's grandmother's black satin envelope because it's falling apart. I would like to have something in black satin with silver/diamantée HW. I am not 100% sold on Cent or Carissa. Maybe something will turn up in Cruise07 or SS08...

Love your baby :choochoo: bag Jmcadon

I can really picture you in a slinky sequined number getting into your hot little car w/ your new baby :choochoo:

Congrats!!!

Love your baby :choochoo: bag Jmcadon

I can really picture you in a slinky sequined number getting into your hot little car w/ your new baby :choochoo:

Congrats!!!
Thanks Robyn. LOL! Getting in and out of that car can be a real problem in a dress and heels, so I'll probably go with a tunic and leggings...and of course Choo shoes!

Wow nice addition to your collection.
Thanks Faurecia. I see you have the Maddy and burgundy Radiant on your wish list. I have both and love them, although I've only used my Radiant once..it's a very large bag. The Maddy is perfect.:love: If I were ever to get a duplicate bag, it would be the Maddy!

Thanks Faurecia. I see you have the Maddy and burgundy Radiant on your wish list. I have both and love them, although I've only used my Radiant once..it's a very large bag. The Maddy is perfect.:love: If I were ever to get a duplicate bag, it would be the Maddy!

I am hoping to make the Radiant my first JC bag. I think he has one of the most consistently good collections out of everyone I have seen. I can't wait to be able to share my future purchases. Reading this subforum makes me more and more excited every time.