What color clutch would you carry?

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I have a beautiful pair of Mochino Cheap and Cheap glitter heels that I purchased last year. I just bought a very elegant DVF black cocktail dress. I was thinking of wearing the glitter shoes with it. I just can't decide what color clutch to carry. I have seen a glitter gold one, that may be too much glitter though. I have several black evening bags, I could take one of those, or buy something new. Or, I could wear another color shoe. HELP! I want to look chic and elegant, but I am confussing myself and now I am obsessing! I also thought of pewter or silver as well. Suggestions, thoughts? :shame:

I'd wear the DVF black dress as planned and the glitter heels, absolutely. I'd choose a black clutch, maybe in satin or soft leather. I'd probably not use a patent leather black clutch, as you'll already have just the right touch of shine and sparkle with your shoes.

Your outfit sounds beautiful! Have fun!

I agree with Leelee you might want to go for something in black or gold, soft leather looks good. But I really want to say patent because I think black dress look great with a sleek black patent clutch but I'm not sure how much shine your shoes are giving. What color are the shoes? Gold or silver?

I agree with Leelee you might want to go for something in black or gold, soft leather looks good. But I really want to say patent because I think black dress look great with a sleek black patent clutch but I'm not sure how much shine your shoes are giving. What color are the shoes? Gold or silver?

Thank s so much, they are gold glitter but not loud. They have a peep toe and not a bow but like a tie at the toe. I have been thinking about getting a Lauren merkin clutch.

I think if they're not loud you can get a patent gold clutch. You can't go wrong with Lauren Merkin. Let us know what you get!

You girls are the best! I have alot of tiny ones, but I go to events where I might want my digital camera, plus my Dad lives with us and is ill, so the phone is a must. I need an elegant clutch but one I can put something in. She also has a pale gold clutch, it is pretty too. Too many choices.