I Love My Blankets More Than Birkins

duchess

Jun 14, 2007

I Love my 35cm Birkin;but I have to say that I love the woven leather throw I purchased
WAY more! I also bought a king size mohair blanket; that I can't wait to see in real life.
Wearing an Hermes bag sends a message to the general public. Do you prefer your thrills in private?(the home goods that only your friends/guests see?)

Duchess - I'll take my thrills wherever I can get 'em!

Inside - outside - all the same to me :P

I love the sound of your woven throw all the same and I can't wait to see a picture of it and your mohair when it arrives :nuts:

duchessofs, the woven leather blanket are wonderful to enjoy anywhere. Not only do they feel nice but are intricate and interesting to look at. I have seen them in the store and briefly browse and touch them during my visit. The ones I have seen are made in Italy. I think they could fit in a travel birkin or may be a size 40. That would be a nice addition to one's home with cool weather and holidays coming up. Enjoy your great find.

I Love my 35cm Birkin;but I have to say that I love the woven leather throw I purchased
WAY more! I also bought a king size mohair blanket; that I can't wait to see in real life.
Wearing an Hermes bag sends a message to the general public. Do you prefer your thrills in private?(the home goods that only your friends/guests see?)

Boy do I prefer my thrills in private! I can wait for years for the perfect antique piece or art work to become available. I won't settle. Thank God we all are different!
Where did you get your woven leather throw? I have a guest room that would look perfect in.

Oooh! I'd love to see a pic of your woven leather throw! I have two Hermes cashmere blankets and they are the warmest, snuggliest blankets I've ever had. Love them!

I didn't know how to move my pics from my posting but it is in the main Hermes forum thread;"what do you desire that is not..."
I am picking it up Nov,16th and I can barely remember what it looks like!
I will post pictures when I get it(well someone computer talented will)
The underside is Rouge Hermes,cashmere and the leather is Orange Hermes,
and Rouge Hermes. The retail is $8400.00 Please do not take this the wrong way;I am only trying to be informative!
Cheers.

I didn't know how to move my pics from my posting but it is in the main Hermes forum thread;"what do you desire that is not..."
I am picking it up Nov,16th and I can barely remember what it looks like!
I will post pictures when I get it(well someone computer talented will)
The underside is Rouge Hermes,cashmere and the leather is Orange Hermes,
and Rouge Hermes. The retail is $8400.00 Please do not take this the wrong way;I am only trying to be informative!
Cheers.

wow -- this is yummy indeed! can't wait to see more pics.

attachment.php

Boy do I prefer my thrills in private! I can wait for years for the perfect antique piece or art work to become available. I won't settle. Thank God we all are different!
Where did you get your woven leather throw? I have a guest room that would look perfect in.
Gosh! We could be twins. I won't settle either.

The throw is gorgeous! I just love the quiet luxury of a well made blanket and quality bedding.

Thanks for moving this picture! I can't even figure out how to post them myself. The s in my name stands for Schomberg, the city I live in. I am now thinking of changing my name to "Schomberg Short Legs"
Have a great day friends.