the SA dropping my mini-monogram jewelry case with my LV logo charm inside... (:S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tup:Oh, I love that white gold LV cham, it is so nice!!! If I were you, I would start wearing that beautiful piece of jewelry and your mind will forget about the case! I have wanted that charm for almost a year now! Lucky you!

I don't think you can return the charm, no returns on jewelry... I would have said something right then and there. You spent a lot of $$$ and you should get what you want!

I used to be very obsessive about buying perfection ... any scratch or mark or blemish or things like the bow on the left shoe being 2mm smaller than the bow on the right shoe ... back I went to the store to exchange it ... only to come away, nine out of ten, with another item with a different scratch or blemish or whatever.

I was making myself miserable obsessing about minute imperfections and had to work on myself to get to a point where, if I can accept -

No one else but me will ever notice it
It doesn't affect the functionality of the item
It looks like a beautiful new item and 99/100 people would say "it's nothing" even if I pointed it out to them

- then I just live with it and accept we live in an imperfect world. It really does make life easier to adopt that attitude - it just doesn't come easily to some of us! Good luck with whatever you decide.

it was an accident and I guess if it bothers you that badly maybe you need to return it. it's not going to guarantee that the SA isn't going to drop the new one again, or dropped it a couple of days earlier, but if you really have a problem with it.... althought the charm is fine....

To save you the embarrasment of sounding so picky, I suggest that you return it to the store citing that you changed your mind and no longer want it. Thy give you store credit and you leave. A few months later if you still want it, go back and ask for one again and check it thoroughly before you accept one. :smile:

i dont understand what the big deal is to just speak up? YOU are the buyer..YOU ARE HOLDING THE MONEY!! if it bothers you, you should go back!!! if it bothers you THAT MUCH then going back isn't a big deal, is it? If you don't go back, then obviously those scratches don't really bother you.

get my gist? don't be afraid to speak up. if you are spending money, you deserve your voice to be heard. work up the courage to ask for an exchange...good luck!!!

:Push:there was no seal sticked on...(eg. like the blue seal sticker on brass...)

it was just in a mini plastic bag...

yes i know. its a clear plastic bag with the ends sealed/melted. they come in a long strip which they cut individually. they are all like that from the factory. although they're not really supposed to show you the plastic wrapping, its good that you saw it. so you know full well that you are the very first person to try it on. being so picky and all.

I used to be very obsessive about buying perfection ... any scratch or mark or blemish or things like the bow on the left shoe being 2mm smaller than the bow on the right shoe ... back I went to the store to exchange it ... only to come away, nine out of ten, with another item with a different scratch or blemish or whatever.

I was making myself miserable obsessing about minute imperfections and had to work on myself to get to a point where, if I can accept -

No one else but me will ever notice it
It doesn't affect the functionality of the item
It looks like a beautiful new item and 99/100 people would say "it's nothing" even if I pointed it out to them

- then I just live with it and accept we live in an imperfect world. It really does make life easier to adopt that attitude - it just doesn't come easily to some of us! Good luck with whatever you decide.

:crybaby:thank you...

i'm going to read your reply...and some others...when the ocd pops up...

i'm so...happy depressed...depressed but happy?...people helping me...

trying to help me...:crybaby:thank you!

Just go get a new one and be happy. You are wasting way too much time worrying about it. My friend has OCD and I know how hard it can be to have something wrong and others may think is just nothing to worry about. You have the right to get what you paid for and I think the SA should have given you a new case versus one that fell on the floor. You are the customer so don't feel embarassed or anthing to take it back.
Hugs.......

I have a couple questions.

- What bothers you most - that it has scratches or that it was on the floor (ie. germs etc.)

- What would you do if YOU dropped it - would it bother you as much? Would you just throw it away?

- How often do you expect it to actually be IN the case?

- Do you want to have a good relationship with this SA? Do you care if everytime you come in they're like "Oh here he comes:rolleyes:"

well something like that would bother me too. However in contrast to you, I wouldn't really care much about the box, cuz like Liberte said, you never know if it's been dropped before so even if you do do an exchange the same thing might've happened without you being an eye-witness.
For me, I'd think the SA's ATTITUDE should be the main focus. DID SHE EVEN APOLOGIZE for dropping it? Or she never even said a word about it? If she had apologized sincerely, then i'm okie with that, if not, then i would've spoken up to the manager or something and asked for aanother box.

I have a couple questions.

- What bothers you most - that it has scratches or that it was on the floor (ie. germs etc.)

- What would you do if YOU dropped it - would it bother you as much? Would you just throw it away?

- How often do you expect it to actually be IN the case?

- Do you want to have a good relationship with this SA? Do you care if everytime you come in they're like "Oh here he comes:rolleyes:"

:Push::Push::Push::Push::Push:i'm over everything now!!! because? read my new post LOL LOL LOL

well something like that would bother me too. However in contrast to you, I wouldn't really care much about the box, cuz like Liberte said, you never know if it's been dropped before so even if you do do an exchange the same thing might've happened without you being an eye-witness.
For me, I'd think the SA's ATTITUDE should be the main focus. DID SHE EVEN APOLOGIZE for dropping it? Or she never even said a word about it? If she had apologized sincerely, then i'm okie with that, if not, then i would've spoken up to the manager or something and asked for aanother box.

:nogood:she
'dropped it like it's hot~' lol...
then she picked it up like...'nothing happened'
she had a bad talking melody too...lol

I'm oveeer everything!!! because READ MY NEW POST LOL LOL LOL
:Push::Push::Push::Push::Push:horror ness ness ness...

Status
Not open for further replies.