Today was an H Day!

preppycowgirl

Boots and Birkin!
Aug 22, 2006
Got a call on Wednesday from the boutique...something that I have been waiting MONTHS for was finally in! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They exclaimed "it's more gorgeous than we remembered!" I said "of course!! that's why I have been bugging you every few weeks"

I was like a kid in a car "are we there yet? are we there yet" Except it was "is it in yet? is it in yet?" :graucho:

Sooooo, I had off today and rushed over to pick up my newest baby! ;)

And, no...it's not a Birkin...or a Kelly....:sad: (But maybe someday...)

But, it is something that I totally love...it's cozy warm...and it's in my favorite colors...black, brown, camel and orange! :drool:

Yes, absolutely! Lots of pictures!

I think I am up to about 5 Panis...is that too many?! Heh, heh...NOT! :graucho: I mean a girl just has to have scarves to match her boots and cashmere...right?! :yes:

Woo hoo! Congratulations TPC!! I love Hermes cashmere. They are so soft and warm. Now, you only need an Orange/Black/Brown Birkin to match it :graucho:.

Whaaaa!!!! :crybaby:Don't I know it!! I am crossing my fingers for a Spring or Fall arrival....we shall see...fingers and toes are crossed! ;) I recently passed up a Kelly Retourne in orange Togo....I don't know what was I thinking?! :shame:

But, I am going to hold out for my dream Birkin...then I'll hop on the Kelly slope.