the SA dropping my mini-monogram jewelry case with my LV logo charm inside... (:S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Agree. I also think it's rather tacky to place so much value on a small case, to the extent of needing a new one simply because the SA accidentally dropped it on the floor :s

It happended to me bofore when I bought a MC locked cuff. The SA let me try it and I found it is a bit not in 100% perfect condition so I asked for a new one (that time I see the cuff and see the serial number and also the little scratch in the gold lock). The SA went inside and walk out with a new one (which I think it is but you know it was exactly the old one). I'm not that stupid but I don't wanna be annoying so I walked home with that cuff which I think later I have to use it and anyway will absolutely get the scratches.

Aww *hugs* sorry you feel this way! I honestly don't think OP will stop using the charm just b/c the case was dropped, but what bothers her is the SA's careless attitude; had she apologize or ask if OP want another case, things would've been different?

~Madein18~ If I were you I would go right back to LV and return!!!!!!!I'm bordeline OCD myself, therefore I would not hesitate to return it. You have to be 100% Satisfied with your purchase or else it's :nogood:You just don't pay that kind of money and have self-doubt. Good luck with your next purchase:happydance:

Don't feel bad or embarassed. =) We all have those things we are OCD about. It sounds like you are really bothered by it and it doesnt seem like something you will be happy with if you decide to keep it. For the amount you paid, you deserve to be happy with your purchase no matter what the reason. So I say exchange or return and buy it again later or from a different store.

I have OCD too and it'd probably would bug me as well. If you want to exchange it you have all the right to!

Don't let people make you feel bad about not wanting the case that was dropped and scatched.. if you pay that much money you deserve something that hasn't been dropped and scratch. :smile:

Don't feel bad or embarassed. =) We all have those things we are OCD about. It sounds like you are really bothered by it and it doesnt seem like something you will be happy with if you decide to keep it. For the amount you paid, you deserve to be happy with your purchase no matter what the reason. So I say exchange or return and buy it again later or from a different store.
^^^ ITA Return it and put your mind at ease. It does not matter what others think. You paid alot of money for it and you should be enjoying it.:yes:

actually i think its no biggie

who knows...the charm might be left on a dirty cupboard inside the store somewhere too rite...i ever seen them rummage through their cupboard to look for the luggage tag i want..OMG...its like...so expensive things dumped there like u would at home...all messy n overstuffed...

i think...either u try to get over it..if not...just ask for it...u never ask, u'll never know...get a new case...the case dun cost as much as the charm i guess...

i think you're being a little too over dramatic. are you sure this isn't just buyer's remorse? but go and exchange it if it bothers you too much.

btw, the sealed plastic on the jewellery is so that the gold won't oxidize or get fingerprints. they do the same in Tiffany, Cartier and Gucci.

:Push:there was no seal sticked on...(eg. like the blue seal sticker on brass...)

it was just in a mini plastic bag...

Personally it wouldn't bother me. In all likelihood, the case was scratched before it was even dropped due to the inherent nature of the metal, which would have scratched in your possesion anyway. If you're unhappy with the necklace, return it, but exchanging the case because it was dropped on the carpeted floor of a luxury boutique is a bit extreme.

lol...:Push:wasn't carpet lol...i'm trying my best to be happy...lol:Push:

Wow, I seriously would just sit back and take a few deep breaths, that is a tad bit OCD.

:sad:i'm thinking of seeing a doctor...(ocd)

but...i don't want to take medicine...then be normal (no ocd)

then one day i forget to take medicine...then see everything imperfect (normal actions when i was taking medicine...)

:crybaby:idon't know...

thank you...i'm trying...:Push:sad:i know i'm crazy...so i'm not ocpd)

It happended to me bofore when I bought a MC locked cuff. The SA let me try it and I found it is a bit not in 100% perfect condition so I asked for a new one (that time I see the cuff and see the serial number and also the little scratch in the gold lock). The SA went inside and walk out with a new one (which I think it is but you know it was exactly the old one). I'm not that stupid but I don't wanna be annoying so I walked home with that cuff which I think later I have to use it and anyway will absolutely get the scratches.

:Push::Push::Push::Push::Push:

Aww *hugs* sorry you feel this way! I honestly don't think OP will stop using the charm just b/c the case was dropped, but what bothers her is the SA's careless attitude; had she apologize or ask if OP want another case, things would've been different?

LOL i'm male...:P

*hug* yesss...her 'nothing happened' ness...lol

i'm trying to delete...ocd-less ness......:Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.