Bobbi Brown or Chanel?

Corrinne

bad spellers untie!
Nov 2, 2006
I'm looking for a good moisturizing foundation. Im debating between a Chanel creme compact (not positive which yet) or Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foudation. Im on MUA readng all the reviews, but Im open to other suggestions if you have them. My skin is very dry and can be acne prone.

i'm a fan of bobbi brown because they actually have foundations and tinted moisturizers that match my skin. i was at the channel counter a month ago looking for a foundation, but they didn't have anything light enough. everything was too orange. i do know that there are many faithful channel foundation fans on this board. i think the best way to find out which product best suits you is to go to the makeup counter and try it out. good luck!

Ok, so I tried a sample of the LM Silk Creme that I mentioned and Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich in Sand (#2). The LM felt way to heavy for my liking, also even though there is a pretty good color choice, I dont feel like the rose ivory really matches as well as I would like. I really love LM tinted moisturizer, so I was hoping to like this just as much. However the BB match is PERFECT. Im used to a compact foundation so I had to get re-used to liquid, but after I got the hang of it I think it looks really smooth! It feels nice on too. This maybe just what I was looking for!