Ok Ladies, who ordered their Rebecca Minkoff Bags?? I DID!!

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
It took me forever to get thru on the phone yesterday, but I ordered the Glazed Almond Matinee!! My first Rebecca Minkoff bag. The girl on the phone was very patient with me because I had no clue what color to pick out. I liked the Glazed Espresso alot, but I already have the Brun Chloe Paddy. And the Berry Matinee looked TDF, but yet again, I have so many burgundy colors in my bag collection. It was $395 and I asked how much the MA mini was and she said it was $365 I think. I thought it was going to be lesser than that, so I passed. I'm really excited to get this bag, I hope I love it.

So everyone! What did you order?? Tell tell...

I ordered this in black :smile: and uh, an Elephant Mini...

rebecca_minkoff_date_clutch_black4.jpg

I ordered the MA Mini in sage w/ sage stamp. They didn't even have a picture of it on the website. The woman on the phone said she thinks it was the only one ever made! I guess that's why it's a sample sale! :smile: I hope I like it, but I'm sure I will!

Reactions: Shelby33
Me too! I keep going back to the website to drool over the green. Thank god it has gold hardware lol. Thats how I keep talking myself out of it!

BTW, Loooove the Glazed Almond, gorgeous :tup:

I ordered the MA mini in cream w/ basket weave and the black with blue stamp.. I love them both. By the time I got through the glazed almond was already sold out..I was so upset!

I ordered the MA Mini in sage w/ sage stamp. They didn't even have a picture of it on the website. The woman on the phone said she thinks it was the only one ever made! I guess that's why it's a sample sale! :smile: I hope I like it, but I'm sure I will!

Sage with Sage Stamp?! That's sound scrumptious!!!!! You are so lucky! You MUST post a pic when you get it!