Found it! Yea!

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I was on the waitlist for a jaune first, though no one ever called me. Then I read in the shopping section (I think) that they have scrapped the first in jaune. Well, the more I though about it, the more I wanted one, in the city size.

I had no idea if any were out there, my NM didn't have any nor was my SA able to track one down for me. So on a lark I decided to call BalNY. I've only had one encounter with them, and I didn't exactly love the SA I spoke with on the phone the first time, so I was hesitant to call them, but I did.

I spoke with someone named Leslie (who answered the phone) and she told me that they did have a jaune city with sgh, so I bought it. I just got it today and LOVE LOVE LOVE this color IRL:nuts:. It was very dreary and rainy here earlier today, so I took the bag out for lunch with friends, and it was quite the head turner!:graucho:

Here's my new cutie>

bbag001-1.jpg

bbag002-1.jpg

Here's my new Chanel necklace that matches with it perfectly!

chanelyellow009.jpg

chanelyellow010.jpg

Looove them!! The leather looks fantastic!! :tup:
I was looking for a necklace like that, would you mind sharing where you found it and how much it was? Thank you and CONGRATS!!! :yes:

Looove them!! The leather looks fantastic!! :tup:
I was looking for a necklace like that, would you mind sharing where you found it and how much it was? Thank you and CONGRATS!!! :yes:

South-of-France, I got the necklace at Chanel, it cost $650. My SA ordered it from a boutique in Hawaii for me, I think that Hawaii had one more in stock.

The style number for this necklace is: 07A A35440Y94357

The number for the Hawaii Chanel boutique is: 808-942-5555

And thanks girls for all your nice compliments! I am soooooooo loving this bag!:yahoo:

Wow, gorgeous color and yummy leather. You definitely scored! I love the Chanel necklace with it. No way you can be dreary with all of that sunshine:tup:
Congratulations!