What kind of girl buys Chloe?!

cowgurlbebop

Loves finer things.
Jan 14, 2007
It's not meant to be an offensive (but I needed something to grab your attention) :angel:.

Although a girl can collect handbags from a wide range of brands, each name has a type of "girl" that they try to create their bags with her in mind and market towards.

So, in your opinion, what is a "Chloe girl" like? What makes her stand out from girls of different brands?

ITA! Chloe ladies definitely appreciate quality leather and workmanship of the Chloe bags! And, from what I can gather from ladies on this forum, a lot of us do not chase after "It" bags. We love the "classic" styles of bags.

As my third Chloe arrived today, I said to DH, "I love Chloe. They were made for me!!!"
I just connect with Chloe. If I had to put my finger on it, I would say it is because of the sturdy way they are made, the iconic shapes and the gorgeous TDF leather. What kid of girl am I? I guess I am the type who likes to carry an amazing bag :yahoo:

I'm hunting for my first Chloe, so i can't say much about the quality of the bags...
In addition to what has been said before, I'd like to add that a Chloe girl is extremely nice.
I usually visit other subforums, but the Chloe gang is the friendlier and chirpier IMO. :wlae::woohoo:

^Chirpier - LOL! I agree with everything said above but I want to add that Chloe girls appreciate a little rock and roll in their style too. Just that little dash of cheekiness!

Very well said by all, I agree, a Chloe gal definitely appreciates the quality of Chloe bags, as well as the classic/edgy style. For me, Chloe makes a statement without shouting.