Chanel Timeless Classics

Sep 18, 2006
I know these items are considered Chanel's Timeless Classic pieces.

Reissue
Classic Flap
GST-Grand Shopping Tote
PST-Petite Shopping Tote
Medallion Tote
Timeless Clutch
Timeless Pearl Necklace

Please help me name other Classic items.

An SA at the Hong Kong Penninsula boutique told me that the original (b/w) Cambon's are considered 'classics' .... not sure how true that is though ..

Which one is that? Do you have a pic?
This is the small timeless classic tote
349%3B94%3A92%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D594%3D%3B%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E232386%3B939%3B36ot1lsi

It's shorter and more square than the PST and deeper with a zipped top

According to Harpers Bazaar, the flaps, camelia flower, the tweed jacket, the pearls and the ballerina flat

Yes, everytime I see a camelia flower now, it reminds me of Chanel. I forgot about the tweed jacket. It's always been Chanel's classic wardrobe piece. I didn't know ballerina flats were part of their classic line. Hmmm, I always thought that Timeless Classic meant they keep making it year after year.

Does anyone know if the Diamond Stitch Ligne is considered part of the classics?

being a classic style bag doesn't make it a Chanel Timeless Classic.
I don't think the Reissues are and Cambon's are definitely not.
Pretty much none of the lignes w/ their own name are considered Timeless classic, otherwise they'd be named Timeless Classic_________
for example: Timeless Classic Clutch.

^^ I agree, and also just because something is part of what Chanel named the "timeless classic" ligne doesn't mean they will never discontinue it..... I have a timeless classic pochette that was discontinued and also there is a bowler style I believe has been discontinued (not 100% thought).

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it meant the same thing. So what is the difference between Classic and Timeless Classic?

Thanks

anything having the name from the ligne timeless classic is considered a "timeless classic" piece.
classic chanel pieces are those that stand the test of time and therefore are "timeless", but are not necessarily from that specific ligne noted above.
the classic flaps are the best example and some of the other styles mentioned above are as well.
did that make any sense? :confused1:not sure, but i tried.:P