Britney Spears toting a Croc Kelly!

OT: But I cannot resist. Can someone who shaven her head grow such long hair in such a short period of time? Is that a wig?

I've been trying to grow my hair for ages!

OMFG!!!!

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! My daughter showed me this a while ago! She loves him. You should check out his other videos. He's just messing around here. He is more famous on Myspace.com. Where he makes fun of Paris Hilton and the rest of "Younge Hollywood" He is such a funny guy!

And yes... He has his own show coming on MTV (go figure)

can't help but post this, lol, it's just too funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qOW__TneAY

OMFG!!!!

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! My daughter showed me this a while ago! She loves him. You should check out his other videos. He's just messing around here. He is more famous on Myspace.com. Where he makes fun of Paris Hilton and the rest of "Younge Hollywood" He is such a funny guy!

And yes... He has his own show coming on MTV (go figure)

Unbelievable!!

Hermes experts, is it really? Britney does carry a ton of fakes, she was spotted with a fake chanel not too long ago. She just doesn't seem to be the type to buy/care about designer handbags from the bulk of the pictures I see of her. She usually carries a nondesigner bag.

LOL, I would like to know if she can correctly pronounce Hermes. I can totally picture her in my mind saying, "Oh my God y'all, I just got a new Hermies bag!"