watch new Spice Girls video!

here are some screencaps: :flowers:

631tzxc.jpg

4oqlhud.jpg

66ysu9u.jpg

524h6xh.jpg

6c78cr9.jpg

4yrk6yc.jpg

I don't like it. It's too slow and not very catchy.

Also, I feel like all they're really trying to do is show off their bodies. They've always been showy, but still...

They've always been known for wearing skimpy outfits, but this time around, I think it's great they've gotten away from those what were essentially costumes they wore before.

I understand why they did it, though. When they were starting out, every performance, every photoshoot, every video, they wanted to remind people who was who.

As they matured, they gradually got away from that.

I like the song and I love how chic they all look.

Ok. I don't think the video makes much sense but I love Geri's voice. Good to see them together again. I think I like them better this time around moreso than last time.

They all look great, but this song does nothing for me, they couldve done way better. Besides I don't really understand the idea of showing off their bodies in the video.

Why do they have to portray themselves to be so slutty?

Couldn't they make this video, achieving the same results, without showing off their bodies?

They couldn't get by on their voices so they have to strip down their clothing? It's ridiculous and it's making women just seem like Sex objects. I, personally, hate it.

I'd much prefer to be watch a video where the woman doesn't have to be a sex object

I now look towards Evanescence, where Amy Lee is against showing her body for a selling point.
Plus she has more talent and all of the Spice Girls joined SO I'm off to watch Sweet Sacrifice, or maybe Lithium.... or even Going Under if I wanna go back to '03