Update on Price Increase at SAKS

May 30, 2007
ladies,

i just got off the phone with damien at Saks PA and he said that the price increase at saks will not take place until november 12th.

i don't know if all saks are doing this, but his manager is in NYC at the moment and that is what they discussed a few hours ago.

if anyone has additional info, please share. :flowers:

at the very least, i think saks PA will honor the old prices until november 12th, so that's a bit over 1 week from now.

Wow..I'm surprise because I heard that Saks already increased price on 10/18.

I know that Saks didn't increase medium flap on 10/18 because I ordered mine then and got it for $1995. I think I had heard that Jumbos went up prior to 11/1.

I too am curious if the increase will actually occur!

Chanel is brilliant - just threaten increase and watch the sales soar in anticipation...hahaha.

Actually didn't the Saks in Beverly Hills go up in prices like about two weeks ago?!

Well, it is good news that there are still some places to snag that last bag before.... $$$$ becomes $$$$.:P

Thanks for the info.:tup:

I think if anyone is going to get Chanel bags via Saks, best is to go through Saks PA first since that's where I know for sure they will honor the prices through the 12th. I am hoping all Saks will honor the prices through the 12th, but who knows!

Happy shopping ladies!! :tup:

Bloomingdales told me their price increase will only apply to new stock. Anything that's already in the store will sell at old prices until they sell. That really gives them leeway to sell at the new price whenever they want, lol.

Chanel is brilliant - just threaten increase and watch the sales soar in anticipation...hahaha.

Actually didn't the Saks in Beverly Hills go up in prices like about two weeks ago?!

Well, it is good news that there are still some places to snag that last bag before.... $$$$ becomes $$$$.:P

Thanks for the info.:tup:
Wouldn't that be ironic if there was no increase after all? Something that Coco would have loved.