Whos going Coach shopping this weekend??

MMM!! Red Carly is so beautiful!!!!
I have duty this weekend so no shopping for me...but I may be getting a medium Carly in black leather. What do you think? I love large leather bags but I have a large sig already so...I want a little variety?

I also want to acquire the skullie keyfob soon :smile:

MMM!! Red Carly is so beautiful!!!!
I have duty this weekend so no shopping for me...but I may be getting a medium Carly in black leather. What do you think? I love large leather bags but I have a large sig already so...I want a little variety?

I also want to acquire the skullie keyfob soon :smile:

I think a med. leather would be great! Although I must say I have the large khaki/saddle also and my med fall patcwork carly. For some reason Im really wanting another LARGE:nogood: OY!!
Oh yeah! Do get skullie! They go quick!!

I'm not to sure what I'm looking for, just going to try on some Coach bags and see what I like. I'm going out to Macy's, I called them they have many bags 25% off, then off to the San Marcos (TX.) Outlet to see what is there..........Hopfully I'll come home with a FEW things!

I have today off so I think I'm going to head to the outlet in Petaluma and then to Macys. Not really looking for anything in particular but just want to see what they have! :tup:

pay day today!!! so after work my boyfriend and i read heading over to alderwood mall (western washington) to the coach store where i will be purchasing either a med or large black sig carly. :love: ((and maybe the new skull keyfob!! :graucho:))

I work in a city that doesn't have a Coach store but has a Nordstrom! So when I go to my lady at the Chanel counter I always stop by and touch the Coach shoes and bags to get my fix!!! hahahhaha :-/