Boots No.7

yesther

Nov 1, 2006
For all the UK ladies you HAVE to tell me what you think about the Boots No.7 cream! They released the U.S. version of it and I started using it about a week ago. I definitely feel like my skin is a little smoother. But, I need to know....does it live up to the hype?
41LGeH3yWSL._SS500_.jpg

They released this at Target/CVS earlier this year and I've already gone through 1 tube. It's works pretty well... esp for being $22+tax. It made my skin softer every morning and very hydrated.

I actually like it. I have been using this since it hit Target stores a few months ago. I use it in the daytime in addition to my other skin care regime. I haven't used it by itself though so I don't know if it enhances anything I already use.

I was just going to start a thread on this. I heard that the US version is called something different then the UK version? I saw many different #7 creams at target tonight. Which one is "the one"?

TIA!

beauxgoris-- See OP picture of Restore and Renew. I've been looking at Boots products as a replacement to my clinique 3 step and people have lots of great stuff to say about them. R&R seems to be the most sought-after.

I tried to see the list of ingredients for both the U.S. release and the U.K. release. The list of ingredients are the same, though it could be in varying percentages. I have noticed that my skin is softer and and a bit smoother. I think I am going to stick this one out!

i've been using this for a few weeks now and i like it -it hasn't caused my sensitive skin to have any type of reaction, and my skin seems to be happy plus it's cheap so i'll keep using-it's pretty much replaced my estee lauder idealist

beauxgoris-- See OP picture of Restore and Renew. I've been looking at Boots products as a replacement to my clinique 3 step and people have lots of great stuff to say about them. R&R seems to be the most sought-after.

I had the worse experience with Clinique. I would never recommend that product to anyone.

Boots is a good product.

I'm using it since July and it really works... I asked my dermatologist and he told me that No. 7's quality is as good as Estée Lauder or Chanel but cheaper...
I'm trying a couple more creams and I'm quite happy with the results...