First Mulberry - Need Help!!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Ok, finally the time has come and I am going to order my first next Tues (triple points on my c-card!!). I have bid on a Hayworth bag but will probably be outbid, so it will either be that bag, the Somerset tote, or the Baywswater. Need help deciding!! I love the look of the Bayswater, but I am a pretty casual person, and it looks a little dressy. The Somerset looks great and love the size and the fact that it might be a little lighter in weight and price. Tell me what you think!! I have been obsessing looking at all of the pictures and have gone back and forth on brand and have finally settled on Mulberry. Thanks!!!:yahoo:

Hi-Both bags are great , my sister has chocolate somerset tote bag and its great but I think if you buy bayswater you can dress this bag up or down where as the tote is more a casual bag.

Also depends what you want bag for - the tote is a very light bag and roomy-the bayswater is heavy to carry around once filled.

Thanks, I love the Hanover, but I really need a black bag. I am leaning towards the Somerset, since I think it will make a great travel bag. Have you seen the Hayworth?

You could try ringing the Mulberry outlets as they are having a mid season sale-and a lot of the older style bags you will find here-they do mail order as well.

Here`s a couple of tele numbers for outlet store`s,

Shepton Mallet:01749 340583

York:01904 611055.

Don`t know if they ship outside of u.k , but its worth a shot!!

THANKS!!! I am actually the winning bidder on that bag right now! I am so glad to have another opinion! I am in the States, so I have no shop to go to. Maybe I will have to talk DH into a trip to Merry England for my b-day!!
Did anyone check out that scarf she has? It's lovely!!

THANKS!!! I am actually the winning bidder on that bag right now! I am so glad to have another opinion! I am in the States, so I have no shop to go to. Maybe I will have to talk DH into a trip to Merry England for my b-day!!
Did anyone check out that scarf she has? It's lovely!!

Guess what its me winning bidder on that one at the mo :nuts: