2 bags of one style?

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hey Guys

I love my speedy mono 30 so much. It's the prettiest bag I have ever seen and bought.

But now I think I have to buy one thats not so sensibel espeacelly for the winter season. I think a damier peace would be the best choice or?

So then I dont know which bag. I love the speedys, would it be silly when I buy a damier speedy? then I have two speedys :s is that boring ..?? what do you think?

or have you a better idea??

thanks for your help:smile:

Not silly at all. A lot of people own more then one of the same style bag, speedy's in particular.

I myself have 2 speedy's, a mono 30 and an azur 25 and I love them both!!!

I completely understand where you're coming from and I say GO FOR IT!!

I thought I was the type of person who would never buy the same bag in various sizes and colors. As the months went by... I debated for a long long time over mono, damier azur and the 25 or 30 size and in the end I just ended up with all of them! =P

If you find the size and shape practical, why not? Damier and monogram are so different anyhow that it wouldn't even seem the same. Go for it! Better to get something you love and use it than something you're not crazy about and just have it sit around.

i always tell people that to me, a different color is a different bag. i have 5 Speedies, and to me each one is different, so there's nothing boring about it at all

Go the Damier speedy! You will not regret it...I got one earlier this year and it was my third speedy - and I'm loving it! My bf lost a bet to me and now owes me a mono speedy so I'll have 4 soon! :P