Finally, I got my miu miu bow satchal.

liangxt

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
I ordered smoky gray, and I got this one.
The color on the little card is actually "Alluminio". Is it a new color? It is not the smoky gray, right?

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 385
Liangxt - If you get a chance, could you take some more pics of your bag with flash? It really looks like a dark beige than grey to me. Anyways, I called a store in my area and got one put on hold for me in the alluminio (same as yours). Thanks.

I just took two more pictures under the day light.
It looks more like a taupe color instead of gray, but it is pretty cute.
Besides, I think it makes a nice summer bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 324
I just took two more pictures under the day light.
It looks more like a taupe color instead of gray, but it is pretty cute.
Besides, I think it makes a nice summer bag.

Thanks for taking the pics! I definitely am starting to like it a lot more. Very pretty...you are right, it will also make a nice summer bag.

Liangxt - I just got back from Saks with bow satchel in hand! I actually went to see what the color looked like IRL and it is gorgeous. It's the perfect color for spring/summer/fall and winter since it isn't too light nor too dark. It was love at first sight when I saw it and DH preferred this color over the smoke grey (still beautiful color) that I am on the waiting list for. Thanks for posting the pics.

:yahoo:

Great. Congratulations!
It matches everything.

Liangxt - I just got back from Saks with bow satchel in hand! I actually went to see what the color looked like IRL and it is gorgeous. It's the perfect color for spring/summer/fall and winter. It was love at first sight and DH suggested me to get the allumino color instead of smoke grey that I am on the waiting list for. Thanks for posting the pics.