Tons of Chloe's on Sale @ NAP Mid-Season Sale

Thanks for posting - this Patchwork tote is stunning for Winter and a great price too!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/19502

And if you want an Edith Bowler, they are on sale for 740ish at Neiman Marcus Last Call in Milpitas - so call them! I saw a red on there too :yes:

np! yes, out of all the deals, i thought the patchwork was the best deal by far! like you already mentioned, the Edith's have been sighted for much cheaper at NMLC and other random places.

p.s. I LOVE THE OFFICE!

Thanks for posting-I bought the attached to wear with my black edith bowler - hoping that the stitching isnt bright white & they'll look cute :P
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/19602

although i normally dont prefer matchy matchy designer outfits (i.e.monogram coach shoes/hat + monogram coach purse), i love the idea of matching subtle designer accessories that are all leather or non-monogrammed! your outfit is a perfect example! those shoes are super cute! i've been eyeing the paddington flats, but they're out of my price range.

although i normally dont prefer matchy matchy designer outfits (i.e.monogram coach shoes/hat + monogram coach purse), i love the idea of matching subtle designer accessories that are all leather or non-monogrammed! your outfit is a perfect example! those shoes are super cute! i've been eyeing the paddington flats, but they're out of my price range.

I agree digablebeatz, sometimes it can be overkill, subtle is the perfect word. I love Bottega Veneta for that too- The paddington flats are so cute...did you see the metallics!?!? Speaking of "out of my price range" :smile: I've really had my eye on a pair of Chloe boots so maybe these will hold me over until I can save much more $$$$$ :P

Just received the Moka patchwork that I ordered yesterday.......WOW, what fast service!! Still deciding if it's a keeper for me. It is absolutely beautiful, and extremely soft and LIGHT (a definitely plus), more of a satchel style. So now I'm weighing in on whether to keep it, sell another one or two from my 'stash of bags' (esp. since they are hardly used).......what to do?? Guess I'll put my normal 'everyday items' in it to see how it looks filled.
As I'm typing this thread, it is sitting on my table saying "you know you want me" ......LOL

Just received the Moka patchwork that I ordered yesterday.......WOW, what fast service!! Still deciding if it's a keeper for me. It is absolutely beautiful, and extremely soft and LIGHT (a definitely plus), more of a satchel style. So now I'm weighing in on whether to keep it, sell another one or two from my 'stash of bags' (esp. since they are hardly used).......what to do?? Guess I'll put my normal 'everyday items' in it to see how it looks filled.
As I'm typing this thread, it is sitting on my table saying "you know you want me" ......LOL

Oh wow, congrats...I would love to see pictures of that bag modelled.....

I agree digablebeatz, sometimes it can be overkill, subtle is the perfect word. I love Bottega Veneta for that too- The paddington flats are so cute...did you see the metallics!?!? Speaking of "out of my price range" :smile: I've really had my eye on a pair of Chloe boots so maybe these will hold me over until I can save much more $$$$$ :P

chloe boots are TDF! so many things to buy...so little $....:P

Thanks.......Yes, it droops, I put a few items in to see how it would look and the bottom totally droops out of shape. It does give it a bit of a slouchy look, I will post pics later, have a busy schedule today and tomorrow, so most likely over the weekend.
Jury is still out on this one. Love the size, it is a 'satchel type' bag and a great size, I really expected it to be larger/bulkier, but glad it's not. If I decide to keep it, there is the option of putting somthing in the bottom as was mentioned in another thread to keep the form, or guess I could just let it slouch.
All that said, it is a beautiful bag.