How great to celebrate your birthday in the vet.

Booga1003

I LVOE IT TOO! RUFF
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
hi guys right now im crying my eyes out. im sooo sad. Today is Tamaki's birthday She is my little halloween treat. Well lately she's been throwing up alot, but we didnt do much about it. She usually throws up when she doesnt eat. Well this past 3 days its been awful. Throwing up more than usual and pooping inside the house she never does that. And she tends to do all this at 1am-4am. well today my husband woke up at 5 am and she had pooped blood. Now im freaking out . Today his taking her to the vet. But we're scared because the last time we took a dog to the vet she died. so im so scared guys... i dont know what to think. Please i need words of advise and hope . If i lose Maki i will be devasted. Thank you guys. and God Bless.

Right now my husband is in the vet. SHe weighs 55lb. since he didnt have an apt. he needs to wait . so i will keep u posted im . S$iting bricks here. ( sorry for that expression)

oh YAY!!! shes fine. Well she has a stomache infecction and the doctor said she has a weak stomach but wil be fine. YAy thanks guys for all the nice words

So glad to hear she is okay - reading your earlier posts I was going to post to say that pooping blood with dogs is usually just a sign that they have had "runny bum" for a while and doesn't therefore in and of itself signal that anything is wrong beyond a simple tummy upset... I know that the first time one of our dogs pooped blood I freaked out completely, but have since learned that unlike it humans it isn't something particularly frightening.

I was so sad when I first read your post!! It's great to hear that its something that your pup can recover from! Speedy recovery and lots of licks from Katie!

YAY! So glad to hear it is a minor problem and she will be home with you to let you know when the trick or treaters come to the door. Such a sweet looking pup.