Regarding Speedy handle

*123*

Sep 27, 2007
Hello here.. i just wanna know, do u all use the speedy right away after buying it or wait for the handle to be a lil bit brownie only use it ? cause i can see some dirt on my bag's handle already :s i just bought it 1 month ago. Any recommended way to remove them ?

A lot of people here swear by baby wipes (the non alcoholic variety). I don't have a speedy but that's what I have read on here. Try doing a search and you may find some more info.

Maybe what you're seeing isn't dirt? It might be a good idea to post some pics. It could be that the handles are starting to darken in places already? I know this is how I felt with my first speedy. I took it to the boutique and the SA told me this wasn't dirt but that the color would eventually even out, and it did:smile:

I will spray apple garde before using .. I just bot Mini LIn in ebene and the handles are sooo carefree-- My azur speedy handle are patina-in beautifullly..

I used Mr Magic Eraser. Works great but then spray either Kiwi protect all or Apple Garde afterward. Mine got dirty after like 2 weeks because I used it so often. Baby wipe works great but I like Mr Magic better.

I use my bags as soon as I get them! Some people do tan the leather in a window first though so the dirt doesn't show as much!

I immediately carried my speedy, and I have never treated the leather. I also tie a cute scarf on my speedy, and when I carry it, I just wrap the scarf around the handles. This way, I never directly touch the handles.