Are you a store squatter?

Oct 25, 2006
Today, I went to H to pick up a small item. While I was there, I saw the manager. After I thanked her for procuring a recent item for me, she said, "Oh, no. Thank you for coming to the store all the time." I was :s and a bit embarassed. I guess I didn't know that she was aware of my visits.

Do you ever feel like you are at the store too often?

p.s. saw a lovely 32 vert olive box PHW HAC coming out of its shrinkwrapped box!

I wouldn't feel embarassed, asa. It shows your interest (nothing wrong with a little healthy obsession in a client!) and that you're comfortable with them. I'll bet they like it. Makes for a better store-client relationship.

Yes, but what can you do if you're not a VIP? Because of the seasonality and the constrictions on supply if you aren't camping in the store getting the goods you really want can prove impossible. Don't feel guilty or embarrassed - the SAs appreciate a friendly face!

When my visits were few and far in between, the manager would come down from her second floor office to meet and chat about stuff.

Then my visits became more frequent and she stopped. I think she ran out of things to say! LOL! So yes, I don't think I ever gave our store a moment in time to miss me! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

When my visits were few and far in between, the manager would come down from her second floor office to meet and chat about stuff.

Then my visits became more frequent and she stopped. I think she ran out of things to say! LOL! So yes, I don't think I ever gave our store a moment in time to miss me! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

True, since I am usually with YOU when I go to the store!

Today, I went to H to pick up a small item. While I was there, I saw the manager. After I thanked her for procuring a recent item for me, she said, "Oh, no. Thank you for coming to the store all the time." I was :s and a bit embarassed. I guess I didn't know that she was aware of my visits.

Do you ever feel like you are at the store too often?

p.s. saw a lovely 32 vert olive box PHW HAC coming out of its shrinkwrapped box!

I think it's a good sign when the manager made a comment like that :yes:. So, I totally agree with gina_b.

Yes, but what can you do if you're not a VIP? Because of the seasonality and the constrictions on supply if you aren't camping in the store getting the goods you really want can prove impossible. Don't feel guilty or embarrassed - the SAs appreciate a friendly face!

I hope so--I've been teasing the SAs because they just had training on dealing with difficult customers.