it's been a looooong time!

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
but I FINALLY have bought something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:I've been lurking for awhile now and I just couldn't STAND seeing everybody's pics of it!

The mirage bandeau is on it's way home to mommy! I am a freak about LE when I can get them, and knowing how hard this is to get I just HAD to! Such a small price too for something so beautiful. I only wish I could afford the speedy...maybe if prices keep dropping on Ebay that dream will come true!

I'll be SURE to post pics when she's in my hands!

:flowers:

Thank you guys so much! I was told by Alaska that it looks great on Azur....I'm going to go search for a picture of that!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Now I just need to decide if I need the black too..........????

the color is very beautiful. Show us pic when you get it. Yeah the Speedy is expensive but i think the price will drop. Good luck!

Oh that bandeau is gonna be all over my mono and azur speedys when it gets here...with photos to share!

The speedy prices are already decent on Ebay but I'll wait till they drop even more. Although, eventually the speedy WILL sell out..I wonder then if the price will go UP? Ebay sellers aren't having the greatest time right now but will it being gone it stores completely affect resale prices???

big ol' loaded question! :P