I want this bag!!

HaPpi_AnNiE

Jun 29, 2007
Hi ladies!

I fall in love with this baby. I don't know the name and style yet. Does anyone know? please help! And how much for this baby? Still sell in the shop?

TIA :heart:

Attachments

• Guccissima_hobo_01.jpg
    Guccissima_hobo_01.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 61
i'm not so sure but....it looks like a Biba bag. Please correct me ladies if i'm wrong. It's a cute bag. You should try the outlets, they might have it there.

Thank you very much for your answer, Beejerry, mzleah, kavnadoo and Gucci'down :winkiss:

I would like to know where is Cabazon outlet? In USA? Anyone have their phone no.? Will they ship international? I'm in Thailand. I love this bag. it's soooo cute! I really want it!

Thank you again for your help! :blush:

Thank you very much for your answer, Beejerry, mzleah, kavnadoo and Gucci'down :winkiss:

I would like to know where is Cabazon outlet? In USA? Anyone have their phone no.? Will they ship international? I'm in Thailand. I love this bag. it's soooo cute! I really want it!

Thank you again for your help! :blush:

Search within this thread: Post Info About Gucci Sales/OUTLET INFO Here!

And yes they will ship overseas. I have called them before and they said they would ship to Australia. Seriously that is a REALLY good deal. It went for sale here (40% off) in June and was $1800 AUD. SO at 600+ USD that is really a bargain! :nuts: